KWA USA RM4 SR-10 AEG3 Full Metal M4 Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle
The new KWA AEG 3 RM4 SR10 is the third model in the new KWA 3rd gen AEG family. This updated ERG model now shares the the newest features of the recently introduced AEG 2.5 system, PLUS simulated recoil with KWAs patented Kinetic Feedback System. Highlighted by a Switch Life Extender to minimize the wear and tear on trigger contacts, the AEG 3 combines ultimate AEG rifle with a more cost-effective training solution to provide players and professionals the best airsoft experience. Additional features include magazine cutoff compatibility combined with a quick-change spring for users to customize their KWA AEG rifle to their own specifications.
The new KWA AEG3 RM4 SR10 is an intermediate rifle that is designed for medium to long range engagements. Outfitted with a 16″ bull barrel and a 10″ free float rail system, operators are able expand the weapon system with various weapon attachments. This updated ERG takes professional airsoft training to a new level of performance with a one-piece full metal alloy upper receiver, enlarged trigger guard, a new rotary hop up and a PTS Enhanced Polymer Grip for added comfort. Rear-wired and Li-Po ready, the AEG3 RM4 SR10 can still handle the extra power of LiPo batteries. The new KWA AEG3 RM4 SR10 is also equipped with a reinforced metal gearbox utilizing KWAs unique 9mm ball bearing bushing combination and case hardened, upgraded precision metal gear sets. Heavy duty springs and a new high-torque motors are matched for optimum results.
This updated SR10 also utilizes the patented Kinetic Feedback System [KFS]. This gives the user felt recoil with every trigger pull. This updated KWA AEG3 RM4 SR10 also features a mechanical/electrical cut-off system to stop firing when the magazine is empty at 30 and 120 rd. intervals. Other features of the AEG3 RM4 SR10 include metal alloy receivers, MilSpec buffer tube and stock, a flat top rail, which allows operators to customize their weapon configuration, and an operational bolt catch feature that provides the user with unparalleled realism by mimicking fundamental AR15 weapon manipulation. Similar to real AR15 style rifles the AEG3 RM4 SR10s modular design allows limitless customization options to best suit the individuals training and MilSim needs.that utilizes the patented Kinetic Feedback System [KFS]. This gives the user felt recoil with every trigger pull.
- Electronic Recoil system mimics GBBR style blowback in a reliable AEG platform
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly
- Quick change spring system makes changing FPS quick and easy
- Switch life extender helps protect trigger contacts, improving life span and reliability
- High speed gear set provides a higher rate of fire
- Full length metal 20mm accessory rail
- Magazine cut off capability
Length: 844.5mm - 927.1mm
Inner Barrel: 425mmmm
Magazine Capacity: 30/120rd Mid Capacity. Works with KWA M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Full Metal AEG3
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Tool
*Optic not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.