- Full metal upper and lower receivers, all ronin uppers can be used on any Ronin lower, allowing for one rifle to fill a variety of different roles, from SBR to DMR
- Adjustable PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock allows for adjustable length of pull
- CNC machined 10" keymod handguard allows for easy integration of most popular accessories
- Enlarged trigger guard and ambidextrous fire controls make weapon manipulations easy
- AEG2.5 gearbox allows for FPS adjustment with one tool
- One piece rotary hop up
- Reinforced and radiused gearbox
- Switch lift extender prevents the burnout of trigger contacts
KWA is proud to announce their newest line of Airsoft AEGs, the Ronin series of AEGs. Designed from years of feedback from loyal customers, the Ronin series of AEGs now feature modular, interchangeable upper receivers, allowing the user to use any upper in the Ronin series, on any Ronin lower. One lower, a multitude of possibilities. Depending on which Ronin model you choose, the Ronin upper receivers feature either Keymod or M-lok compatible rails, allowing for use with most popular accessories on the market.
Externally the Ronin series features enlarged trigger guards, ambidextrous fire controls to improve weapon manipulation, as well as a custom mock suppressor for a more aggressive look as well as a PTS Enhanced Polymer Grip and PTS flip up back up sights.
The Ronins aren't just window dressed, the external upgrades are only over shadowed by the internal upgrades that KWA had outfitted the Ronin with. One piece rotary hop up, reinforced radiused grearbox and switch life extender ensure that the Ronin series of AEGs will continue to perform reliably in even the worst of conditions
Length: 717.55 - 800.1mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 314.32mm
Magazine Capacity: 30/120 round variable capacity KWA magazines with cut-off, compatible with other M4 style magazine (without cut off)
Muzzle Velocity: 390 - 430 (Adjustable) FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: KWA V2.5 gearbox
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4V Lipo Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
FPS Range: 390-430
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.