The Lancer Tactical 4960 Plate Carrier is sized to fit most by being adjustable for height and girth. The front and rear panels accept medium ( 10"x12" ) shooter cut armor plates and the closures for each plate pocket insure they are seated at the proper height. The front panel has a section of loop Velcro for the attachment of patches, IFF, ID placards, name tapes, etc. The front panel also has an integrated triple magazine pouch for ease of use. The rear panel of the carrier has an emergency drag handle. The cummerbund has internal pockets for 6"x6" ballistic side plates and radios or magazines. Outer edge of the carrier has guides with Velcro closures for hydration tubes and comm wires.
Model: 4960 Plate Carrier
- Adjustable for height and girth
- Loop fasteners on the front panel for patches, ID placards, IFF, etc.
- Integrated radio / magazine pouches on each side of the cummerbund
- MOLLE/PALS webbing for the attachment of pouches
- Internal Triple Magazine Pouch
- Accepts medium ( 10"x12" ) shooter cut ballistic plates
- Emergency drag handle on the rear panel
- Cummerbund accepts 6"x6" ballistic side plates
- Shoulders, front, rear panels have guides for comm wires / hydration tubes
- Pocket closure ensures plates are seated at proper height inside the carrier
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
*Magazines not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.