- Durable aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver
- 9.5" URX3 style aluminum free float rail system
- Removable, adjustable front and rear flip-up iron sights
- Full length top rail for Picatinny mounted optics and accessories
- Metal single point sling mount
- Adjustable CRANE style stock with slip resistant rubber pad
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dial
- Pneumatic blowback and buffer tube recoil system
- High strength steel 18.72:1 ratio gear set
- Helical bevel and motor pinion gears
- Reinforced 8mm bearing v2 gearbox
- High capacity steel flash magazine included
- Vertical foregrip included
Length: 810mm - 904mm / 31.9" - 35.6" (Adjustable)
Weight: 3116g (6.87 lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 360rd Hi-Capacity Flash Mag. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 400 - 420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: 8mm Ver. 2 Gearbox
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type Recommended (Battery Not Included. Wired to Stock w/ Small Tamiya Connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Flash Magazine, Vertical Grip, Manual
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.