Lancer Tactical MK18 M4 Proline [High Fps] Automatic Electric Airsoft AEG Rifle
Hit the ground running with the Lancer Tactical MK18 M4 Proline [High Fps] Airsoft AEG Rifle. Built with upgraded internals with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operation smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal war on internals. Full metal construction for maximum durability. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response.
Lancer Tactical MK18 M4 Proline [High Fps] Automatic Electric Airsoft AEG Rifle Features:
- Built-in Lancer fast trigger with MOSFET to regulate electric flow and protect trigger contacts
- Full metal upper/lower receivers, one-piece outer barrel, CNC buffer tube
- Quick-change spring system for rapidly adjusting muzzle velocity
- Low-resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- Enhanced motor pistol grip with positive texturing for improved handling
- Ball bearing spring guide withstands higher stress from gearbox cycle
Material: Full Metal
Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 395 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
Gearbox: V2 (Metal)
Inner Barrel Length: 260mm
Length: 27.5" - 31" inches (retracted/extended)
Model: Lt-02 Mod 0
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.