Madbull Daniel Defense MFR Rail (Black / 7")
The Madbull Daniel Defense MFR (Modular Float Rail) is a CNC Machined Modular Free Floating Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel. The MFR has been engineered to provide the shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run completely “slick” without rail sections and with an uninterrupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. Alternatively, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don’t. The slim profile of the MFR keeps the shooter’s support hand close to the bore which aids in firearm manipulation and control while the design and construction of the rail allows for the attachment of Picatinny Rail Sections at standard 90 degree or special offset angles.
- Fully licensed by Daniel Defense
- Free floating design for easy installation
- Black anodize (Real steel is Military level III hard coat with Teflon coating)
- Blocked gas pipe tunnel to prevent mis-use on real guns
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- T6-6061 Aluminum Construction
- Light Weight, Super Slim Profile
- Comes with 3 Mil-spec Picatinny Rails Sections
Compatibility: Most Standard TM Compatible Airsoft M4/M16 Series AEGs.
Package Includes: RIS, Rail Sections, Barrel Nut, Screws.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.