Magazine for WE Socom Gear 1911 Airsoft GBB Gas Blowback Pistols - Chrome / 16rds
The WE 1911 magazine fits all WE & compatible 1911 platforms. The version of the 1911 magazine provides a compact bottom plate to fit flush with the hand grip. It is much easier to re-charge over the MEU type magazine. This is arguably the best gas powered magazine money can buy for the most widely used 1911 platform in the world of Airsoft today. Factory direct from your USA up-stream distributor, you are also guaranteed an ease of mind on the newest version, most reinforced version, and a true-factory direct warranty support if anything is to go wrong. The WE M1911 platform is derived from the Tokyo Marui system for an universal part support, upgrade possibilities and much more!
FAQ: This magazine will fit the WE baby 3.8 1911. This magazine will not fit Tokyo Marui 1911, and it is not for the Hi-CAPA series.
Application / For: All WE OEM / Compatible Gas pistols. (Socom Gear / TSD / Snow Wolf / TSD / CQB Master). WE-Tech 1911 / Wilson Combat / Socom Gear / KB / Caspian / CQBMaster Type Gas Blowback that use the slim type magazine. Not for Tokyo Marui 1911 or HI-CAPA series.
Power Source: Green Gas, Propane, Propane Adapter, 134A gas and Red Gas.
(Some gas can may requires extension to compensate for the depth of the magazine drop pad.)
BB: 6mm Airsoft bb.
BB Capacity: 15+1
Manufacturer: WE-Tech / Taiwan
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.