The Magpul AFG2 Angled Fore Grip is the slimmer version of Magpul's AFG. This grip provides a stable user interface on your RIS while taking into account natural body mechanics to improve comfort and weapon handling while decreasing fatigue. The AFG2 takes the integration of body and gun to a level beyond that of regular hand stops. The Angled Fore Grip positions the shooter's hand in a way that facilitates faster and more accurate follow-up shots to improve your airsoft game. Additionally, the AFG2 Angled Fore Grip has a three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf, allowing the user to choose a flat "A1-style" surface or an "A2-style" finger nub for additional positive control. Operate more comfortably and accurately for extended engagements with the Magpul AFG2 Angled Fore Grip.
- Interchangeable finger shelf for A1 or A2 style grip
- Conforms to natural body mechanics to decrease fatigue
- Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny RIS
- Molded grooves for secure grip in all conditions
- Full polymer build for durability
- Sturdy steel cross-bolt locking mechanism
Build: Full polymer
Length: 4.7" in.
Height: 1.94" in.
Width: 1.37" in.
Weight: 2.92 oz.
Compatibility: The Magpul AFG2 Angled Fore Grip is compatible with all Picatinny RIS enabled airsoft guns.
Package includes: AFG grip, instructions (inside sleeve)\
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.