The Magpul M-LOK Carbine Length Hand Guard works with all AR-15 and M4 carbine style airsoft rifles. M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions offer outstanding modular flexibility without adding excessive weight to your airsoft rifle. For players who prefer a MilSpec Picatinny RIS, there are multiple options for attaching these types of rails to the M-LOK Carbine Length Hand Guard. There is a depression on the top rear of the hand guard to accommodate players who use overhanging optic mounts. This polymer hand guard, built for operational durability, also comes with front extensions and a lower lip to extend the grip space. These many features, coupled with ease of install using the existing delat ring and retaining cap, make this a top choice for competition and mil-sim games.
- Drop in replacement for standard carbine length AR-15 and M4 hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Superior modular flexibility
- M-LOK slots at 2, 6 and 10 o'clock for mounting accessories
- Extended grip area
- Constructed with durable, heat-resistant polymer
- Integrated aluminum heat shield
- Depression for overhanging optic mounts
Build: Reinforced polymer
Length: 7.1" in.
Height: 2.5" in.
Width: 2.2" in.
Weight: 6.8 oz.
Compatibility: This Magpul M-LOK Carbine Length Hand Guard is compatible with all carbine length AR-15 and M4 airsoft platforms.
Package includes: Hand guard, instructions, Magpul sticker
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.