Bipods are one of the most common and useful modular accessories. With the Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount, you can mount any Harris-style stud-mounted bipods to any airsoft rifle with Magpul M-LOK Hand Guards. Designed to attach directly to M-LOK Hand Guards, this bipod mount places the pivot point of the bipods closer to the mounting surface for superior support, strength, and stability. Machined from MilSpec anodized aluminum, this bipod mount is built to last through extensive use. Beveled all the way around, there are no sharp corners or edges to snag gear or hinder functionality. This mount is also compatible with with other modular accessories that attach to traditional sling studs.
- Mounts directly to M-LOK Hand Guards and forends
- Accepts Harris-style stud mounted bipods
- Compatible with other accessories that mount to traditional sling studs
- Machined from MilSpec anodized aluminum
- Beleveled to reduce snagging
- Low profile and lightweight
- Built for strength and stability
- All mounting hardware included
Build: MilSpec anodized aluminum
Length: 2.33" in.
Height: 0.375" in.
Width: 0.750" in.
Weight: 0.8 oz.
Compatibility: The Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount is directly compatible with all Magpul M-LOK Hand Guards and forends.
Package includes: Bipod mount, mounting hardware, instructions
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.