The Magpul M-LOK polymer Picatinny RIS is designed for use with all M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Injection molded from a proprietary reinforced composite, these Picatinny rail sections are a lightweight and cost effective alternative to a full metal railed forend. Each RIS section is beveled on the sides and at each end to eliminate sharp edges and reduce snagging. The cammed T-nuts and recoil/impact mitigation lugs keep the Picatinny RIS securely in place in even the most demanding of environments.
- Mounting compatible with all M-LOK Hand Guards and forends
- Rail section compatible with all 1913 Picatinny rail accessories
- 7 slots for mounting accessories
- Injection molded from reinforced composite
- Beveled to reduce snagging
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs hold RIS securely in place
- All hardware included
Build: Reinforced composite
Length: 3.125" in.
Height: 0.375" in.
Width: 0.750" in.
Weight: 0.6 oz. with hardware
Compatibility: This Magpul Picatinny Rail Section is compatible with all M-LOK Hand Guards and forends.
Package includes: 7-slot rail section, mounting hardware, instructions
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.