The Magpul RVG M-LOK Adapter Rail is a cost-effective method for adding the Magpul Rail Vertical Grip to airsoft rifles with compatible hand guards. Boasting a lower profile that regular 1913 Picatinny rail sections, the RVG adapter rail allows for an elegant and seamless transition between the RVG foregrip and compatible hand guards. With self-locking hardware, cammed T-nuts, and recoil/impact mitigation lugs, the RVG Adapter Rail is built to withstand the stress of intense use in the field without becoming loose. Additionally, this 2 slot Picatinny-style adapter rail is injection molded from a proprietary polymer composite, providing airsoft players of all levels with the stability and strength they have come to expect from all Magpul products, and offers the reliability necessary to be successful during any airsoft engagement or training scenario.
- Designed specifically for mounting the Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip
- Durable composite construction
- Seamless mounting to M-LOK Hand Guards
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
Build: Polymer composite
Length: 1.9" in.
Height: 0.375" in.
Width: 0.750" in.
Weight: 0.3 oz.
Compatibility: This Magpul M-LOK RVG Adapter Rail is compatible with all M-LOK enabled airsoft rifles.
Package includes: Adapter rail, mounting hardware, instructions
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.