Magpul M-LOK accessories are built for durability. However, with continued use, the mounting hardware can become worn and you may notice that your modular accessories feel loose. With the Magpul M-LOK T-nut replacement kit, securing your modular accessories to your airsoft rifle is quick and easy. Simply un-mount the loose accessory and re-mount it with the replacement hardware for a tight and secure hold. Made from 4140 chromoly steel, the screws have a self-locking thread patch for a secure fit and each piece is given a MilSpec manganese phosphate finish to eliminate glare. Whether you're a Mil-sim airsoft enthusiast or a recreational airsoft player, loose gear can be the subtle difference between victory and defeat. So be sure to check your M-LOK Hand Guards and accessories before and after each match and replace your mounting hardware as needed.
- Compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Self-locking screws ensure a secure holdMade from 4140 chromoly steel
- Coated with a MilSpec manganese phosphate finish
- Set includes 4 button-head socket cap screws and 2 cammed T-nuts
- 2 different sizes of screws ensure compatibility with hand guards of varying thickness
Build: 4140 Chromoly steel
Finish: MilSpec manganese phosphate
Compatibility: This Magpul M-LOK T-nut replacement kit is compatible with all Magpul M-LOK accessories.
Package includes: 2 long screws, 2 short screws, 2 cammed T-nuts
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.