*COMPATIBILITY: This Magpul stock will only fit on MilSpec buffer tubes, including from WE Tech M4 GBBR and KWA LM4 gas blowback rifles. Fitment is not guaranteed on buffer tubes from other branded airsoft guns and may require modification.
The Magpul MOE MilSpec Adjustable Buttstock is a drop-in upgrade for AR-15 and M16 style airsoft rifles using MilSpec sized receiver extension tubes (or buffer tubes). Built with a lightweight and streamlined A-frame design, this buttstock is made form high-density, high-impact polymer and will ensure durability and reliability over a long service life. The 0.30" rubber butt-pad seats deep in the shoulder pocket, providing positive shoulder purchase to prevent slipping even with body armor on. The MOE upgrade stock comes standard with mounting slots that can accept a number of Magpul buttstock accessories to further enhance your airsoft game.
- 3.25" LOP adjustment range
- Supplemental friction locking system
- Chrome-silicone locking spring
- Shielded release latch
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Sling mounts compatible with most receiver-mount sling attachments
- Side mounting slots for optional cheek risers
- Replaceable 0.30" in. butt-pad improves shoulder purchase with modular gear
- Lanyard hole in toe
Build: Full polymer body
Length: 6.90" in.
Height: 5.250" in.
Width: 1.750" in.
Weight: 8.6 oz.
Compatibility: This Magpul MOE Buttstock is compatible with AR15/M16 carbines using MilSpec sized receiver extension tubes.
Package includes: Buttstock, instructions, Magpul sticker
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.