*COMPATIBILITY: This Magpul stock will only fit on MilSpec buffer tubes, including from WE Tech M4 GBBR and KWA LM4 gas blowback rifles. Fitment is not guaranteed on buffer tubes from other branded airsoft guns and may require modification.
The Magpul MOE SL (Slim Line) Stock is a collapsible drop-in upgrade for your GBB airsoft AR-15 or M4 rifle. The stock is designed to be slim and streamlined, yet it still provides a sloping cheek weld for comfort. With dual-sided release latches, three options for sling attachments, a rolled toe, and an angled butt-pad, the Magpul MOE SL MilSpec buttstock is tailor made for the modern airsoft player. Even while wearing modular gear, body armor, or a pack, this adjustable stock will sit deep and secure in the shoulder pocket. There is also an internal 'anti-rattle' feature that minimizes stock wobble and ensures accuracy. Installing the stock is quick and easy, requiring no modification to the airsoft gun.
- Injection molded polymer construction
- Chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking
- 3.3 inches of adjustment range
- 3 sling options, compatible with most receiver-mount sling attachments
- Replaceable rubber butt-pad
- Ambidextrous locking lever
- Angles butt-pad for positive shoulder purchase while wearing gear
- Made in the USA
Build: Full polymer composite
Length: 7.2" in.
Height: 1.125" in.
Width: 1.125" in.
Weight: 9.6 oz.
Package includes: Stock, instructions, Magpul sticker
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.