*COMPATIBILITY: This Magpul stock will only fit on MilSpec buffer tubes, including from WE Tech M4 GBBR and KWA LM4 gas blowback rifles. Fitment is not guaranteed on buffer tubes from other branded airsoft guns and may require modification.
The Magpul STR (Storage/Type Restricted) Adjustable Buttstock is a top-notch furniture upgrade for gas blowback airsoft guns with MilSpec sized buffer tubes. This Magpul STR stock features a supplemental friction locking system that eliminates accuracy robbing stock wobble. On either side of this stock are water-resistant battery storage compartments that accept AA or CR123A type batteries, and increase cheek weld surface area. This helps to raise your eye-level to the proper height to acquire and maintain proper sight picture and sight alignment. Magpul also built the STR Stock with an ambidextrous push-button QD sling swivel mount (sling and swivel sold separately) and 0.30" in. replaceable buttpad, making the Magpul STR Stock a versatile furniture upgrade for your MilSpec AR-15 or M4 airsoft rifle.
- 3.25" in. adjustment range
- Dual water-resistant battery storage tubes
- Chrome-silicone locking spring
- Greater cheek weld surface area
- Ambidextrous QD swivel sling mounts
- Replaceable 0.30" in. butt-pad improves shoulder purchase
Build: Reinforced polymer
Length: 7.30" in.
Width: 2.58" in.
Weight: 0.77 lbs.
Compatibility: This Magpul STR Carbine Stock is compatible with GBBR AR-15 and M4 carbines with MilSpec sized buffer tubes.
Package includes: Stock, instructions, Magpul sticker
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.