Matrix "Fat" Type Battery Crane Stock Set w/ Steel Tube for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles
*May not fit 5000mah cells, best for up to 4500mah.
This is the large crane stock that holds Sub C type battery cells. Preferred by many for it's larger cheek rest and ability to house large type custom crane stock batteries. A great upgrade for your M4 / M16 whether you want to use it as battery housing or not. This is the redesigned of the Classic Army one with the OEM direct pricing rather than $100.
Crane stocks are for advanced players. Crane stock systems used to have a $150 price tag when it was first released into the Airsoft industry. Crane stock gained it's popularity with the slick look, hidden battery compartment and it's offer of a comfortable cheek rest. Airsoft M4 / M16 rifles with a battery installed crane stock also has a much more balanced weight due to weight of the RIS and metal outer barrel. The draw back of the crane stock is that it takes crane stock or single stack nun-chuck batteries and could be a bit more time to install than regular large type battery pack.
Material: Nylon Fiber, Rubber
Battery: (Not included.) This crane stock takes large and small type nun-chuck (single stack) and /or crane stock batteries.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.