Matrix High Speed Special Force Tactical 3 Point Sling - Black*Temporary image shown, actual product may vary
Strap Width: 1.5"
Application: For M4, M14, M16, AK, G3, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns and other assault rifles.
Review / Features:
- Universal SOP sling including multiple front & rear adapters to fit all currently issued U.S. military individual combat arms.
- 1.5 inch webbing is used to better distribute the weight of the weapon.
- 1" Attachment straps / adapter at each end to interface with the mounting adapters.
- Built-in ambidextrous setup for left or right handed operators.
- Transition Release Buckle (TRB) allows this sling to be quickly and efficientlyextended to allow for left/right shoulder transitions.
The High Speed Transition Sling is designed exclusively for high intensity dynamicentry operations where rapid cross shoulder and secondary weapon transitions are crucial to survival. While not as versatile as the CQB Slings, the high speed Sling excels in the dynamic entry role.
Used on a weapon with a side receiver sling mount, the body loop secures the sling to a single mounting point. This arrangement allows the operator to simply arc the tock over the sling for an easily accomplished cross shoulder transition. Should a secondary weapon transition be required the weapon drops naturally to the offside, muzzle down, clearing a path to the sidearmand allowing an unobstructed secondary weapon transition.The HST sling is an ambidextrous design. Therefore,no left or right hand versions are required.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.