Matrix Metal No Winding 180 rnd Midcap Magazine for M14 Series Airsoft AEG (Not CA & G&G)
For Tokyo Marui Compatible AEGs (Tokyo Marui, Matrix, UTG, Kart, Echo1, TSD, CYMA, AGM, G&P and other compatible models.). Not for G&G and Classic Army M14 series
Capacity: 180+10 rounds
Material: Aluminum / Metal / ABS
Color: Matt Black
Manufacture: Matrix (USA) CYMA (Asia)
Applications: For Tokyo Marui Compatible AEGs (Tokyo Marui, Matrix, UTG, Kart, Echo1, TSD, CYMA, AGM, G&P and other compatible models.). Not for G&G and Classic Army M14 series
- Precision feeding mid-cap magazine.
- High capacity M14 mid-cap magazine
- Stealth operation. No rattling during transportation like hi-cap magazines.
- All bb down to the last one will feed.
- Realistic Weight. Designed to provide a realistic mil-sim gaming experience.
- Allowing 30 round load to meet training requirements.
Midcap magazine 101: Due to the precision design of a high quality mid-cap magazine, it is recommended that users "break in" the magazine for best performance. A well lubricated mid-cap magazine will perform and feed perfectly!
Breaking in the magazine: Load and unload it few times! Don't forget to lubricate it after extensive usage or long period of time by spraying some ModernAirsoft.com silicon oil into them!
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.