The Long Waited PKM is now finally available for the Airsoft market! The PK Machine Gun is the successor to the popular RPD Light Machine Gun. This general purpose machine gun is chambered for the 7.62x54mmR round, the same round used in the SVD Sniper Rifle.
The PKM is the modernized, improved version that was adopted into service in 1969 and is still in use today worldwide. The PK variant is one of the most used SAW machine guns in the world, with over a million units produced.
It is extremely rare to find Russian style machine guns in the Airsoft world, especially one as high quality as the Matrix PKM. This gun features a stamped steel receiver, full metal barrel assembly, and high quality polymer stock (like the real thing). This is by far the best reproduction of the PKM Machine Gun to date!
Magazine Capacity: 5000rds
Muzzle Velocity: 340~390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Ver 8 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery & charger not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: Matrix. OEM: A&K
FAQ: The Matrix PKM & Echo1 HMG AEG Gearbox uses M4 series AEG air nozzle.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.