ASG McMillan USMC M40A3 Sportline Airsoft Sniper Rifle - Black
Dominate from across the field with the ASG McMillan USMC M40A3 Sportline Airsoft Sniper Rifle! This bolt action airsoft sniper is built to last with a durable polymer construction and sturdy metal internals. This highly upgradeable airsoft sniper is perfect for hitting long range shots on the field, and makes a great gift or first airsoft gun! For maximum modularity, this airsoft rifle includes tactical rails on the top and bottom to allow you to mount scopes and bipods for increased accuracy and range. Become the sniper when you get the ASG McMillan USMC M40A3 Sportline Airsoft Sniper Rifle!
- Fully licensed by McMillan Group International
- Authentic 1:1 replica of the M40A3 fielded by USMC snipers
- Aluminum barrel and receiver
- High strength polymer stock
- 20mm bipod rail
- Polymer 20rd magazine
- 20mm optic rail
- Smooth bolt and trigger pulls
- Adjustable trigger pull and bolt stroke
- *Bipod and optic sold separately
Inner Barrel: 475mm
Magazine Capacity: 20rds
Muzzle Velocity: 410-420 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Fire Modes: Single shot, safety
System: High power spring
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: ASG (Licensed by McMillan Group International)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.