Modern Airsoft Park One Day Admission - Good for 30 days from date of purchase!
Come play at our Modern Airsoft Park on Camp Pendleton or Alpine!
Please indicate which field in the notes section before checking out: Alpine or CP
Please indicate date of redemption.
Rental equipment is NOT included in the Self Equipped admission ticket.
Additional rentals available for $25.00 (automatic rifle, face protection and 1000bbs) for each player.
Park Hours and Location:
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Saturday-Sunday
Please provide us with your order number and the email receipt to our park check-in office and our associate will provide you with wristbands to play airsoft.
Camp Pendleton Park:
1700 VANDEGRIFT BLVD,
OCEANSIDE CA 92055
Included in the Self Equipped Package:
- Single Day of Play at either Camp Pendleton or Alpine.
- eticket single day use expires 30 days from the date of purchase.
Included in the Basic Rental Package:
- Single Day of Play
- 1x Rental Gun
- 1x Battery
- 1000 Rounds of Ammo (CA-101) (more available for purchase)
Camp Pendleton - to get on Base:
- If you are a civilian without base access you must first contact the vistor's center at 760.763.8435 to verify day pass approval and requirement. Or you can visit the Camp Pendleton Visitor Center located at Bldg. 20255T, adjacent to the Main Gate near Interstate 5. Their hours are M-F 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- The Center is intended to process visitors who have been pre-sponsored by base personnel. Those visitors who have not been pre-sponsored should expect some delays when obtaining a day pass.
- We have no control over their policy.
- For more info. on the vistor center's requirements please visit modernairsoftpark.com.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO CANCELLATION, NO REFUND!
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.