Ninja 90 Cubic Inch 4500 PSI SLP Airsoft HPA System Carbon Fiber TankNinja has designed and manufactured HPA products for almost 20 years. Ninja holds 12 patents in addition to manufacturing various regulators, fill stations, hose assemblies, and many other HPA products for various industries. Ninja is an active and contributing member of the ASTM Safety Committee and all Ninja products are proudly manufactured in the USA.The Ninja Paintball 90ci/4500 PSI Carbon Fiber HPA tank is a DOT approved carbon fiber tank mounted with one of Ninja's top of the line regulators. Every Ninja regulator is ATSM compliant (Bonnet Thread/DOT Burst Disk/Restrictor, Bleed Hole, and Safety Groove) and are made right here in the U.S.A. Ninja Regulators are hand crafted, factory tested and are known for the best performance in HPA.
- Ideal for the Polar Star PR-15 / Fusion Engine
- Available with either the Ninja Standard Regulator or SLP Regulator
- Super Strong Carbon Fiber Construction
- Low-Profile, Lightweight Design
- 5 year hydro date
- Fully Made in USA
- Ideal for Polar Star, SMP, Tippmann and Valken systems
- Dual burst disks-HP and LP
- ASTM Safety, DOT, and CGA Compliant
- Low-Profile, light weight carbon fiber design
- Strong Heavy duty Construction Alloy regulator
- Dual O-ring seal design to prevent leaks
- Ball Valve style regulator design giving 30% improved air flow over pin valve designs
Capacity: 90 Cubic Inches
Max Pressure: 4500psi
Output Pressure: Under 250 SLP Regulator
Output Pressure: 550~800psi Standard Regulator
Dimensions: 12" H x 4.5" Diam
Manufacturer: Ninja Paintball
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.