Not all slings are created equal. Some are designed for long weapon platforms, such as full length AR15 rifles, AK type rifles and precision bolt guns. Other are designed for use with small, compact weapons like M4 Carbines, MP5 machine pistols and other diminutive weapons. Some weapons require longer slings, generally two point where as others need only a single point sling, designed to easily deploy the weapon, and move it out of the way. The 6mm ProShop convertible sling was born from the desire to have a sling that would meet all of those requirements. Designed with two heavy duty metal alloy clips, high grade polymer buckles and hardware and industrial grade ballistic nylon, the convertible sling was built to take the harshest beatings that can be handed out. The convertible sling can easily be converted, with the clip of an D-ring, from a two point sling, configured for larger weapon platform, to a single point sling for use as a more compact retention set up.
- Constructed from high grade ballistic nylon
- Metal alloy HK style clips and hardware
- Injection molded polymer buckles and hardware
- Easily converts from a two point sling to a one point sling
- Bungee design keeps weapon secure and enhances user comfort
- Elastic buckle guards prevent clips from scratching weapon finishes
Material: Ballistic nylon, metal alloy, injection molded polymer
Manufacturer: Phantom Gear
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.