Polarstar Airsoft F2 HPA Engine with FCU (V2 / M4)
The Polarstar F2™ offers the same adjustments and performance as the Fusion Engine™ in a more compact cylinder version. Dual solenoids allow for the nozzle and the poppet valve to be adjusted independently of each other for maximum control over loading time and air volume used. This also gives the user the ability to change the firing sequence giving which allows the engine to operate in both true closed bolt as well as "AEG" mode.
The F2™ has a spring loaded nozzle is spring biased forward which provides a consistent loading force and consistency regardless of operating pressure. Like the Fusion Engine™, both light and heavy spring options are available to adjust the loading force.
The included lightweight poppet valve in all F2™ Engines make the system even more air efficient. The design still operates on the same principle as the Fusion Engine™ poppet, but valve is able to operate at lower pressures while using less air volume to optimize efficiency.
The robust design of the F2™ allows for an operating pressure range of 45psi to 145psi which enables it to achieve both CQB and DMR velocities while employing only one nozzle for the entire velocity adjustment range, allowing the user to fit every role with one system.
- Extremely lightweight, efficient, and compact design
- Dual solenoid design allows for open and closed bolt firing
- F2 FCU with LCD allows for easy tuning
- Capable of firing a 2-9 round burst
- FCU adjusts key settings to meet field requirements
- Stabilizes the BB in the hop up before firing
- Spring loaded nozzle provides consistent loading force
- Lightweight one piece poppet valve can operate at lower pressures
- Easily adjustable FPS can be used for both CQB and field play without having to change nozzles
Operating Pressure 45 - 145psi
Velocity Ranges: 205fps - 500fps
Compatibility: Most V2 gearboxes
Material: Aluminum alloy
Manufacturer: PolarStar Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.