PolarStar Airsoft JACK Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Conversion Kit (S&T TAR-21)
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A.
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components with high performance delrin nozzle
- Universal cylinder design is compatible with numerous gearbox versions
- Optimized flow profile, firing point and flow path promotes superior shot consistency and accuracy
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate
- Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configuration for specific models
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-Po
Rate of Fire: 1 - 30+ RPS (Adjustable)
Muzzle Velocity: 500 FPS w/ .20g 6mm BB @ 120 PSI Fire Modes: Semi / 2 - 9 Round Burst, Semi / Full Auto, Semi Only Power Source: HPA (High Pressure Air via Remote Air Rig) FCU Battery: 7-10VDC w/ JST Connector PSI Operating Range: 40 PSI - 130 PSI (Do NOT exceed 130 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
Package Includes: Pre-Assembled JACK Conversion Kit
Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).
Manufacturer: PolarStar Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.