Polarstar F2 HPA Engine for Airsoft Rifles Guns - Real Sword SVD Model
- Extremely lightweight and compact design
- Dual solenoid design allows for open and closed bolt firing
- F2 FCU with LCD allows for easy tuning
- Spring loaded nozzle provides consistent loading force
- Lightweight one piece poppet valve can operate at lower pressures
- Easily adjustable FPS can be used for both CQB and field use without having to change nozzles
F2 is essentially a Mini Fusion Engine. It offers the same adjustability and performance as the Fusion Engine in a cylinder sized package.
Patented Dual Solenoid Design:The dual solenoid design of the F2™ provides the same functionality as the legendary Fusion Engine™ but in a more compact, efficient and flexible design. Dual solenoids allow for the nozzle and the poppet valve to be adjusted independently of each other for unparalleled control over both the loading time and air volume used. Additionally, this makes it possible to change the firing sequence giving it the ability to operate in both true closed bolt as well as "AEG" mode.
Increased Efficiency: The F2™ incorporates a new one-piece, lightweight poppet valve design yet still operates on the same principle as the Fusion Engine™ poppet. This valve is able to operate at lower pressures and uses less air volume to function which optimizes air efficiency.
Spring Loaded Nozzle:The F2™ nozzle is spring biased forward which provides a consistent loading force regardless of operating pressure. It shares the same spring as the Fusion Engine™ with both light and heavy spring options available to adjust the loading force.
The robust design of the F2™ allows for an operating pressure range of 45psi to 145psi which enables it to achieve velocities from CQB to DMR while employing only one nozzle for the entire velocity adjustment range.
Operating Pressure 45 - 145psi
Velocity Ranges: 205fps - 500fps
Compatibility: Real Sword SVD
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.