Crye Precision G3 Combat Shirt - Multicam Black (Large/Regular)The design that started a movement. When we developed the first version of our signature shirt, we had no idea that it would lead to such widespread adoption of our basic design. The G3 Combat Shirt™ is a combat-specific garment specifically designed to be worn under body armor. It keeps you cool with wicking, lightweight, high-performance, flame-resistant DRIFIRE torso fabric and reinforced Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO ripstop sleeves. Designed for use with our patented removable AirFlex™ Elbow Pads or our legacy Field Elbow Pads (sold separately). The G3 Combat Shirt™ features a zip collar that allows easy donning and doffing while keeping slings, straps, and brass off your neck. Patented, other patents pending. Made in the US from US materials.
- Comfort placket behind zipper
- Double layer bicep pocket
- Eye-pro holder and pen pocket
- Flexible VELCRO brand hook-and-loop configuration on bicep pocket
- Streamlined elbow pad configuration designed for use with our patented removable AirFlex™ Elbow Pads or our legacy Field Elbow Pads (sold separately)
- Built in the USA of USA made material
Size: Large / Regular
Color: Multicam Black
Material: DriFire and 50/50 NYCO
Manufacturer: Crye Precision
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.