Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier™ 2.0 (JPC) - Coyote (Size: Large)
*Plates & AVS™ Detachable MOLLE flap not included
The JPC 2.0™ is a lightweight and minimal armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the JPC 2.0™ offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operators needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort. All AVS™ detachable front flaps are compatible (sold separately). It features our Skeletal™ Cummerbund system with our patented Integrated Attachment System that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier supports detachable chest rigs
- High performance stretch material that allows for plates of varying thickness VELCRO brand panel on the front of the carrier allows detachable MOLLE or mag pouch front flap
- Zippers along the sides of the back carrier for zip-on panels
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion as needed
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support back panels
- Drag handle that supports up to 400 lbs
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer: Crye Precision
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.