ASG CZ SCORPION EVO 3 A1 AIRSOFT AEG RIFLE
ASG CZ SCORPION EVO 3 A1 AIRSOFT HPA RIFLE
ASG CZ SCORPION EVO 3 A1 BET AIRSOFT AEG CARBINE
ASG CZ SCORPION EVO 3 A1 AIRSOFT AEG CARBINE>
ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Carbine Airsoft AEG
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. Additionally, the internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
The ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Carbine has taken the original EVO 3 internals and externals and put them towards a longer carbine version of the already proven EVO 3 AEG. Utilizing a new carbine handguard, longer "bull "outer barrel, elongated precision inner barrel, and a unique muzzle break , this new carbine package provides the user with an even more field ready AEG while still retaining the ergonomic and high performance features and functions of the original Scorpion EVO 3 A1 AEG.
- The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Computerized MOSFET and trigger system
- High torque neodymium magnet motor
- CNC-processed aluminum gearbox with quick-change spring feature
- NEW Carbine handguard: Continuous top Picatinny rail, 5 M-LOK attachment points each at the 3 and 9 oclock positions , 6 M-LOK attachment points at the 6 oclock position
- NEW Bull barrel with orange A2 birdcage flash hider
- NEW CNC-machined steel Carbine muzzle brake included with gun
- NEW 407 mm inner barrel
Weight: 2400g / 5.3lb
Inner Barrel: 407mm / 6.04mm Bore
Magazine Capacity: 75rd Mid-Capacity
Muzzle Velocity: ~390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)
Gearbox: Proprietary EVO 3 A1
Fire Modes: Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
We Got Your Back!
Modern Airsoft has all the airsoft guns that you need to refill and reload for your next game.
Browse our selection of Airsoft Electric Guns, Airsoft Gas Guns, Airsoft Gas Blowback Rifles, Airsoft Gas Rifles, Airsoft Gas Shotguns, Airsoft Gas Snipers, Airsoft Snipers, Airsoft Bolt Action Rifles, Airsoft Shotguns, Airsoft Spring Rifles, Airsoft LMG, Airsoft Pistols, Airsoft Revolvers, Airsoft Electric Pistols, Airsoft Green Gas Pistols, Airsoft CO2 Pistols, Airsoft Revolvers, Grenade Launchers, Shells, and more.
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.