PTS Enhanced Pistol Shockplate for 1911 Airsoft Pistols (3 pcs / pack)
The PTS 1911 Magazine Baseplate for Tokyo Marui airsoft pistols are specifically designed to reduce shock to the magazine if dropped thus prolonging the life of the magazine. The simple one-piece design made from TPU rubber consist of just the right hardness to absorb shock whilst being hard enough to avoid tearing if forced or pulled.
The angled face of the baseplate aids the shooter in stabilizing their pistol level to the horizontal to shoot with greater accuracy from a fixed platform. The face of the baseplate also incorporates a recessed dot matrix so magazines can be marked accordingly if need be.
- Shock absorbent TBU rubber
- Durable one piece design
- Dot matrix allows for easy magazine marking
Material: TPU rubber
Model #: ACC-PT130440807
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.