The Enhanced Polymer Back-Up Iron Sights (EPBUIS) are built with the PTS EP series standard DupontT Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer for a high quality product that is both durable and lightweight. The EPBUIS consists of a low-profile, snag-free design that is unobtrusive when retracted. The aggressively textured surfaces on the sides of the sights aid in slip-free, positive manipulation under any adverse conditions that may affect grip.
The rear sight has a large and small sliding aperture that can be toggled for either close-range, fast, sight picture acquisition shooting or long-distance precision shooting. The dual apertures feature a ribbed texture on the back and an over-molded ledge on the front for easier manipulation and increased surface contact on the aperture plate allowing you to have control from either side. Windage adjustments can be found on the rear sight and elevation adjustments can be found on the front sight, thus giving the shooter maximum adjustability and versatility.
EPBUIS sight set offers the perfect blend of design and practicality as well as maximum versatility
- Reinforced polymer build for weightless durability
- Dual apertures with ergonomic aperture plate
- Windage adjustment dial on rear sight
- Elevation adjustment dial on front sight
- Low-profile, snag-free design
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.
Material: DupontT ZytelR High Performance Reinforced Polymer
Dimensions 34 x 51 x 18mm approx. (Front Sight) / 31 x 53 x 18mm approx. (Rear Sight)
Weight: 23g Each Sight
Compatibility: Fits All 20mm Accessory Rails
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.