PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock (EPS) for Airsoft AEG Rifles
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock (EPS) is a full function collapsible polymer stock that offer the user lots of flexibility in how to utilze it. Like all the other PTS polymer products, it is manufactured with authentic Dupont Zytel polymer for superior wear and damage resistance and durability. The PTS EPS features a rubberized removable buttpad for comfort and a slip resistant grip. Fixed side storage compartments offer enhanced comfort and a consistent cheek weld. The side storage compartments measure up to 139 x 31 mm of spacing so you can fit 2 piece butterfly style 2/3A cell NiMH batteries or Lipo batteries to power your electric airsoft gun or you can use the compartments for AA, AAA, CR123A battery or miscellaneous parts storage. Additionally, the rear portion of the stock can fit a 9.6V NiMH mini battery or a LiPo battery of similar size as well as be used for miscellaneous storage. There are multiple sling mounting options featured on the stock including QD swivel sockets on both sides with a pass-through channel for loop type sling attachments and a sling slot on the front side of the butt part of the stock. The EPS Stock is compatible with almost all AEG and GBBR buffer tubes.
- Ample spacing for your tools and batteries
- Unique cheek welds for maximum comfort
- Two different types of ambidextrous sling mounts
- Fits most popular AEG and GBB buffertubes
- Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.
Dimensions: 205 x 135 x 63 mm
Compatibility: Most popular AEG and GBB buffertubes (Not compatible with G&P buffer tubes without modification)
Material: Injection molded polymer
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.