The PTS Fortis Shift™ Short Angled Grip is a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized design grants it with an overall weight of 57g (Rail Mount) and 72g (Keymod) compared to its larger vertical grip counterpart of 96g and 104g respectively; making the grip extremely lightweight. The stubbier grip design can be seen as a hybrid between a short vertical grip and a hand stop. The finger notch allows the user to hook their pinky finger into the grip and pull back into their shoulder. The angle softens the degree to which the support hand is canted, granting a more comfortable grip than your basic hand stop. The notch may even hold the ring finger and middle finger.
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Weather resistant hard anodized finish
- Solid one piece aluminum design
- Ergonomic & comfortable shape
Construction: Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
Weight: 0.67 lbs
Dimension Size: 137 x 77 x 47 mm
Package includes: 1X Vertical Grip
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.