The PTS Fortis Shift™ Vertical Grip is a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized design grants it with an overall weight of 92g (Rail Mount) and 104g (Keymod); making the grip very lightweight. Even with its unique angled skeletonized design, the PTS Fortis Vertical Grip still maintains the same length as any traditional vertical grip. The grip allows users to use the older boxing style grip as well as the newer thumb break method or as a hand stop. The angled design as well as the finger notch allows for ergonomic flexibility, accepting the use of their forefinger (traditional method), ring finger (thumb break method) or pinky finger (hand stop method).
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Weather resistant hard anodized finish
- Solid one piece aluminum design
- Ergonomic & comfortable shape
Color: Hard Anodized Matte Black
Compatibility: For use with M-LokPlatforms
Material: Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
Model #: Grip-PTS-FT009490307
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.