PTS Licensed Centurion Arms C4 Rail 7" for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG / GBB Rifles - Black
The Centurion Arms C4 Rail System is a 2 piece free float rail that, when installed, gives AR uppers a continuous 12 o'clock rail. Its features, some of which are patent pending, also include very light weight, integrated QD mount points, the ability to simply install onto a standard barrel nut, and design features that prevent the rail from loosening and rotating under prolonged stress. Several versions are available for multiple applications.
- Fully licensed by Centurion Arms
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Matte black anodized finish
- 20mm quad rails offer plenty of space for tactical equipment / accessories
- Integrated front and rear QD sling swivel points
- Locking tabs prevent rail from rotating from prolonged use
- Simple clamp design fixture directly onto standard AR15 barrel nuts
- Low profile gas block and mock gas tube included
Color: Matte Black
Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 series Airsoft rifles
Disclaimer: The PTS Centurion Arms C4 Rail Series are licensed airsoft replicas, designed for training and simulation use only.
Model #: RIS-PTS-C4-7
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.