PTS Licensed Centurion Arms CMR Rail 12.5" for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG / GBB Rifles - Black
The Centurion Arms CMR Rail is a lightweight, rugged, one piece free float handguard that uses a proprietary barrel nut and gives an AR upper a continuous 12 o'clock rail.
It was designed with the top 1913 rail for mounting the most common accessories, yet does away with the need for 1913 rail at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions. Accessories can be directly mounted to it with a dedicated, simple, light-weight mount or a conventional 1913 rail section to be added and used if needed. Additionally, the CMR built in anti-rotation QD sling swivels in 4 positions.
- Fully licensed by Centurion Arms
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Matte black anodized finish
- Modular 3, 6, and 9 o'clock sections allow you to add only the rail space/accessories needed
- Steel thread inserts at specific holes to increase durability of threads
- Integrated front and rear QD sling swivel points
- Locking tabs prevent rail from rotating from prolonged use
- Simple clamp design fixture directly onto proprietary barrel nut
- Low profile gas block, barrel nut, and mock gas tube included
Color: Matte BlackCompatibility: For Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 series Airsoft rifles
Disclaimer: The PTS Centurion Arms CMR Rail Series are licensed airsoft replicas, designed for training and simulation use only.
Model #: RIS-PTS-CMR-12
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.