Centurion Arms OEM CMR Accessories are made of fiber-reinforced polymer that helps maintain a light weight platform while also acting as a heat shield. The polymer accessories adhere to the K.I.S.S. principal and directly mount to the CMR with threaded fasteners making them easy to install and modify to customize your rifle for your shooting needs. All CMR accessories are universal, in that the same accessories work on the 5.56/.223 rifles and the 7.62/.308 rifles hand guards. CMR accessories are interchangeable without having to utilize back plates or dismantle the rail system itself...thus keeping the with K.I.S.S system. This allows for end users to easily customize placement of the accessories based upon other components being utilized at any given time.
- Golf balled textured finished grip surface
- Mounts with threaded fasteners
- Protects rails from damage and protects shooters from rail edges
- Score lines on the back to help guide the end user in custom cutting the covers to length to fill the gaps between other accessories
- Polymer rail sections allow you to add standard Picatinny / Weaver compatible accessories while still keeping the weight to a minimum
- For Airsoft use ONLY
Compatibility: For Centurion Arms CMR Rails
Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Package Includes: 1x Hand Stop, 1x Light Mount, 6x Covers, 2x Long Rails, 2x Short Rails
Model #: PSA-CAM11ACCAFDE
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.