Reaper V2 M4 Cylinder Electro-Mechanical Edition HPA System For Airsoft Electric Guns
Take your M4 / M16 airsoft gun to the next level with the Reaper V2 M4 Cylinder Electro-Mechanical Edition HPA System. Your gun will be shooting like never before with this advanced system allowing you to shoot farther and faster. Not all HPA systems are built equally, however, and this is a truly premium HPA system made with the features to showcase that fact with its high durability, air-saver technology, and precision hop-up system all design to give you the best airsoft experience possible.
**Professional installation is recommended**
Reaper V2 M4 Cylinder Electro-Mechanical Edition HPA System For Airsoft Electric Guns Features:
- Bolt technology packaged for AEG rifles
- True closed bolt, single solenoid design
- Air-saver technology
- Precision metered recharge
- Compatible with wraith Co2 stock
- Bulletproof industrial-sized solenoid
- Tool-less disassembly
- Precise bb placement in hop up
- Electro-mechanical edition is non-programmable
- Attaching the wire and small battery gives you a semi-auto HPA gun
Specifications:Compatibility: Version 2 (M4 / 16 Gearboxes)
Color: Purple, Black
Manufacturer: Wolverine Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.