Redline Airsoft Mini SFR (Super Fast Refresh) Regulator with Line for HPA Rifles and Pistols
- Integrated tournament lock allows the regulator to be locked with a zip-tie in compliance with rules enforced by many events
- High flow "Big Bore" braided hose reduces the chance of kinking the air line during extreme maneuvers
- Quick detach fitting between the air line and the regulator allows the tank to be removed without unscrewing the UFA
- High pressure relief valve to safeguard your system from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator
- Safely and easily regulates pressure from HPA tank to gun
- Functions like the regular Redline SFR regulator, but in a much smaller and compact form
Remote Line Includes: Universal Tank Adapter, Inline Low Pressure Stabilizer/Regulator, Quick-Detach Coupler and Fitting
Compatibility: PolarStar PR-15, Fusion Engine, Valken and Wolverine HPA engines. Attaches to any HPA Tank.
Materials: Brass, Steel, Nylon
Made By: Redline Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.