Redline Airsoft SFR (Super Fast Refresh) Regulator
The SFR is Redline Airsoft's newest regulator. It combines high sensitivity and a super fast refresh rate with a high flow design. It works with both standard high output and SLP/ELP type low output tanks.
The SFR's output pressure is unaffected by changes to its input pressure. That means even as your tank empties, the SFR's output pressure and therefore your velocity, will remain unchanged.
The SFR also includes a new, more intuitive, integrated tournament lock and an over pressure relief valve. The Redline SFR is 100% made and assembled in the USA.
- Integrated tournament lock allows the regulator to be locked with a zip-tie in compliance with rules enforced by many events
- Quick detach fitting between the air line and the regulator allows the tank to be removed without unscrewing the UFA
- High pressure relief valve to safeguard your system from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator
- Fully assembled and ready for use out of the box
- Safely and easily regulates pressure from HPA Tank to Gun
Compatibility: PolarStar PR-15, Fusion Engine, Valken and Wolverine HPA engines. Attaches to any HPA Tank.
Materials: Brass, Steel
Manufacturer: Redline Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.