Redline Airstock Gen 2 for V2 HPA Systems M4 Airsoft Rifles
The Redline Airstock allows you to have all the benefits of HPA without having to run a remote line and mount a tank on your back! The Air Stock system is intended for use with 13cu air tanks, and will generally run 700-900 shots per tank depending on how your weapon is set up.
- Allows you to drop the line
- Gives you all the benefits of HPA without the necessity of running a remote line
- Mounts to most V2 M4 rifles
- Designed for use with 13cu air tanks
- Roughly 700-900 rounds per tank
- Built in regulator, adjustable FPS from 300-500
*The AirStock is designed for use with either a Ninja 13cu SLP HPA tank, or a Guerrilla Air 13cu ELP low pressure air tanks. Use of air tanks with an output pressure greater than 300 psi is not recommended. Air tank not included
**Installation requires routing the engine air line to the rear. Some modification of the gearbox shell is required. Modern Airsoft recommends that you have this installed by a certified tech.
Compatibility: Polarstar Jack, F1, Redline N7 and wolverine HPA engines (Not recommended for Polarstar fusion engines)
Materials: Brass, Steel, Aluminum
Package Includes: Stock, Regulator, Mounting Hardware
Made By: Redline Airsoft
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.