Redline Hurricane SR-M Airsoft HPA Drop-In Engine for V2 M4 AEG Rifles
The Redline SR-M Hurricane is Redline's new flagship electromechanical HPA engine. Based off of the now famous N-7 Milsim, the Hurricane offers updated and improved performance with increased air efficiency. There is no battery needed to power this engine, and no electronic circuits to deal with, simply plug in a regulated air line and you're good to go!
- True closed bolt design allows the bb to be chambered perfectly every shot
- Completely mechanical HPA engine requires no battery
- Weatherproof design with no electronics
- No tuning necessary, very easy setup
- Fixed air volume due to electromechanical design
- Significantly less "joule creep" than other engines due to design
- Made in the USA
Compatibility: Most V2 M4 Airsoft AEGs
Velocity: Adjustable 300-500
Powered By: High Pressure Air
Battery Required: None
Made By: Redline Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.