Rothco's line of premium combat shirts are perfect for any airsoft scenario, with integrated elbow padding and exterior shoulder pockets. The Rothco combat shirts are much more comfortable than standard BDU (battle dress uniform) shirts, keeping you cool and comfortable even in high stress situations. The US military has adopted combat shirts as part of their standard combat loadout, because of their ability to keep you cool while wearing heavy plate carriers and tactical vests. Most airsoft fields encourage (or require) you to play in full military uniform, making it easier to divide teams. Nobody wants to look like a "noob" airsoft player with a sweatshirt and jeans! Complete your tactical airsoft loadout with these high quality, and battle ready Rothco combat shirts!
Small - XXXL
- 50% Nylon, 50% Cotton Rip-Stop Sleeves
- 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic Chest & Back
- Melting Point Rated to 230 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Moisture wicking
- Lightweight and breathable
- Zippered external sleeve pockets
- Mock turtle neck
- Anti abrasion padded elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank & flag
Small - XXXL
Package Includes: 1x Combat Shirt
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.