SAGE International Licensed 6mmProShop / ASG Full Metal M14 EBR Airsoft AEG RifleThe M14 EBR (Enhanced Battle Rifle) is a fully licensed product manufactured by ASG / ASP in conjunction with JG and distributed by USA based warranty support team at 6mmProShop. Fully licensed by Sage international, the M14 EBR features full trade-marks on top of its flawless performance, range, accuracy, and realistic presentation all around. The EBR features realistic true scale EBR chassis, EBR MOD-0 adjustable steel stock, adjustable cheek rest, high strength polymer handguard cover, steel sling loops, ergonomic pistol grip, and full mil-spec integrated picatinny rail RIS system and scope ready receiver.
Internally the EBR features a 400 FPS Li-Po ready version 7 metal gearbox, fine tuned to handle high power sniping for high FPS AEG friendly fields. The 6mmProShop M14 EBR licensed via ASG / ASP is among the highest quality M14 EBR on the market with factory direct pricing.
- Licensed by SAGE International, Ltd
- Laser engraved trademarks
- Heavyweight, metal EBR chassis
- EBR MOD-0 style adjustable steel stock
- Adjustable cheek rest
- High strength polymer handgaurd cover
- Integrated steel sling loops at front and rear
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- 20mm railed front end for tactical accessories
- Full length top rail for optics
Length: 885mm-990mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: ~450mm
Magazine Capacity: 400rds. Works with Matrix, CYMA and other compatible M14 series Airsoft AEG magazines.
Muzzle Velocity: ~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Full Metal Ver 7, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Full / Semi-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type NiMH or similar size 7.4v Lipo recommended (Wired to the handguard with Small Tamiya connector. Battery not included.)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
*Optic and bipod not included
Manufacturer: 6mmProShop / OEM: JG (SAGE International license provided by ASG)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.