The Sherlock QD-M3 is a single wire lapel microphone with a clear acoustic tube earpiece and a M3 "Quick Release" adapter for Motorola XTS series radios.
- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear
- Earpiece has field replaceable components
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button
- The "Quick Release" adapter is included
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability
- Motorola:GP900, GP9000, HT1000, JT1000, PR1500, MT1500, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX9000, MTX960, MTX-LS, XTS1500, XTS2250, XTS2500, XTS3000/Astro, XTS3500, XTS4250, XTS5000.
- EF Johnson: 5000, 5100 and 7700 Series, 511X, 512X, 514X, 518X, 515L ES, 515ES Ascend Series
Manufacturer: Code Red Headsets
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.