- Precisely calculated and accurately produced gear teeth in volute profiles provide maximum efficiency and durability.
- CNC machined and case hardened sector gear offers increased durability over traditional powder metallurgy sector gears.
- Enlarged sector gear release tooth provides enhanced strength to cope with the accumulated spring load at the end of piston cycles.
- Shape-optimized power cut-off cam decreases cut-off lever reset time, which reduces the chance of trigger switch jam.
- Enlarged tappet cam increases the tappet plate and nozzle retracted time for better ammo feed (Revolution Plus and Revolution sector gears only)
- Increased gear thickness provides higher bearing surface and improves structural durability.
Manufacturer Part#: GS-B-E
Material: CNC Nickel Chromium Molybdenum Steel
Ratio: 26.67 / Flat / Torque
Gearbox compatibility: Elongated Gearbox ie. SR25/AR10 Style AEG
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.