For those who purchased the optional spring guide spacer, simply slip the spacer down the guide rod on the spring guide as shown. This would pre-compress the spring to produce higher energy output when installed. Please ensure that the wider end of the spacer caps over the spring guide’s thrust bearing while the narrower end engages the spring. Installing the spacer in reverse will jam the system and cause component failures. Please do not use the spring guide spacer with the piston spacers. Please also do not utilize the spring guide spacer in traditional full stroke systems. Doing so will lead to severe damages to the mechbox components.
Page 7 of 8: http://www.siegetek.com/instructions/cyclone.pdf
Manufacturer Part#: SC SGS
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.