Sig Sauer Proforce M17 (Coyote) GBB Green Gas Powered Airsoft Gun Training Pistol
Make sure to have a backup gun when you need it the most with the Sig Sauer Proforce M17. Featuring a full metal slide, this pistol is engineered to be reliable for when you need it most. Includes an accessory rail for additional tactical options. Increase your tactical options with the option to use either Co2 or Green Gas magazines (Co2 magazine sold separately). With a full metal slide construction and gas blowback action, the pistol's quality can be seen and felt with every shot.
Sig Sauer Proforce M17 (Coyote) GBB Green Gas Powered Airsoft Gun Training Pistol Features:
- Metal slide for durability, and polymer textured grip for light weight and comfort
- Under barrel rail for mounting accessories
- Swap between a Green Gas magazine (included) and Co2 magazines (sold separately) for increased tactical options
- Full blowback action for immersion
Material: Metal, Polymer
Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
FPS: Up to 320fps (with included Green Gas magazine), 410fps (with Co2 magazine, sold separately)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.