SoftAir Licensed Cybergun Sig Sauer SIGARMS SIG556 Airsoft AEG Rifle*Scope and Vertical Grip not included
SoftAir has licensed the most advanced SIGARMS battle rifle - the SIG 556. The SIG556 incorporates the latest advancements by Sig Sauer including the signature SIG TriRail with three integrated Picatinny rails to mount virtually tactical accessory of your choice. The SIG 556 also includes front and rear flip up sights and genuine licensed SIGARMS marks with a unique serial number. The combination of midlength size and collapsible stock makes the SIG556 an excellent choice for woodland, desert or urban terrain. With this rifle you get both the distinctive styling of the SIG 556 along with fully licensed trademarks. This AEG was definitely created with the best airsoft players in mind.
- SIGARMS Licensed Metal Body.
- Metal Outer Barrel
- FRP Front TriRail Handguard
- Working Charging Handle
- Sig 556 Magazine
- Enhanced Hop Up Unit
- 6 Position Retractable SIG Stock.
- Flip up Front and Rear Sights
Gearbox Type : Softair Metal Gearbox
Magazine Capacity : 400 rounds (6mm BBs). Use all M4 Series Compatible AEG Mag.
Overall Length : 930 mm
Inner Barrel Length : 363mm
Motor Type : Long Type Motor
Hop Up : Adjustable
Fire Mode : Semi / Full Auto / Safety
Weight : 3.85 kgs
Muzzle Velocity : 370~390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Effective Range : 110-150 feet
Battery Pack Size : Stick Type.
Package Includes : Manual, Magazine, Battery, Charger, Cleaning Rod
FPS Range: 370-390
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.